Saturday 7th September
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm – Spring Floral Workshop 1 – Spring Bridal Bouquet
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am – Succulent Wall Art Workshop – Saturday
- 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm – Succulent Bowl Workshop – Saturday
- 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Spring Floral Workshop 2 – Spring Table Arrangement
- 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Ink Gin Soirée
Also on Saturday, times to be announced:
- Indigenous Weaver, Rebecca Ray, accompanied by musicians on flute and didgeridoo.
- Jerry Colbey-Williams from ABC Gardening Australia: “Why Spring is a miscast season in the subtropics; favourite plants that flower all year round and evergreen foliage plants that are as good as flowers.”
- Gritty acoustic blues by singer/guitarist Daryl James
- A demonstration by Creative Director of the Main Beach Spring Floral Festival – Julia-Rose
Sunday 8th September
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am – Succulent Bowl Workshop
- 11:00 am – 2:00 pm – Signature High Tea
- 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm – Succulent Bowl Workshop – Sunday
Also on Sunday, times to be announced:
- Renowned edible flower expert Linda Brennan: with her “Blooming Delicious” talk Linda will introduce her favourite edible blooms, and inspire you to create beautiful meals with flowers you can easily grow at home.
- Youth Indigenous performers, mentored by acclaimed dancer and actor, Alicia Jones.
- Main Beach Travel – Tauck Spring Tulip River Cruise raffle prize worth $20,000+.
- Griffith University Professor Catherine Pickering: “Balcony Gardening”.
- A floral demonstration by multi-award-winning floral designer Bart Hassam.
- The award-winning Galapagos Duck jazz band will close the Festival, ensuring that everyone leaves with a smile on their face.
View the full list of exhibitors