Spring Tulip River Cruise Raffle, valued in excess of $20,000
September 8, 5:00 pm$50
Proudly announcing the Spring Tulip River Cruise Raffle, valued in excess of $20,000
Imagine yourself on deck admiring fields of tulips in full bloom.
The raffle gives you a chance to experience the magic of river cruising —days filled with gorgeous landscapes, windmills, Flemish breweries and art treasures.
Departing from Brussels on 2 April 2020, the cruise winds its way northwards to Amsterdam.
- Historic Bruges
- Home of Vermeer’s ‘Girl with the Pearl Earring’
- 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
- Discovering Amsterdam by canal boat
- Guided visit to the Rijksmuseum, home of many of Van Gogh’s most famous paintings
- Keukenhof gardens at the peak of the tulip season.
What the prize contains
- Luxury cabin for two on MS Grace, departing 2 April 2020
- 8 days
- Unlimited complimentary regional wine, beers &premium spirits
- All tips to ship staff, drivers, local guides
- Private opening of the Mauritshuis museum, including a tour and dinner
- Economy airfares on a ‘top-tier’ airline. (May be upgraded.)
Price $50 per raffle ticket
Hurry, tickets will sell out fast. Only 999 tickets issued.
Where are the proceeds from the raffle going?
Half the proceeds from this fabulous river cruise raffle will be donated to FARA AUSTRALIA, a charity that conducts research into Friedreich Ataxia, a debilitating, life shortening condition that affects one in 30,000 Australians and New Zealanders. To find out more, go to fara.org.au. Fara receives no Federal or State Government funding.
Half of the proceeds will go towards funding the inaugural Main Beach Spring Flower Festival.
About Main Beach Travel
Owners Mike and Mandy Dwyer and their wonderful staff are a national award-winning travel agency based upstairs on the corner of Tedder & Hughes Avenue. As sponsors of this wonderful prize, they will be announcing the winner of the raffle at the conclusion of the Main Beach Spring Flower Festival, on Sunday 8 September. By donating this prize, Main Beach Travel are making a huge contribution to the success of the Festival, which is designed to bring life, fun, music & foot traffic back to Tedder Avenue.
About Tauck River Cruising
Active in luxury European river cruising for over 25 years, Canadian-owned
Tauck River Cruising market their cruises in Australia through an exclusive number of travel partners, including award-winning Main Beach Travel. They are renowned for their cultural journeys & expeditions, where everything is included. Tauck have uncommon access ashore, providing exclusive destination experiences.
For Terms & Conditions click here